Custom sublimation transfer printing
Email us your design: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 2 business days for processing.
- Set temperature on heat press to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Place paper face down on garment. The garment needs to be at least 50% polyester and white or light color fabric for best results.
- Press at 390 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot. Allow garment to cool flat.
- Do not wash garment for 24 hours.
The transfer paper typically is placed into a heat press with the substrate and exposed to temperatures from 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows the ink and transfer material to move into the gas state. Once the ink and transfer material are in a gas state, they permeate the fibers of the substrate material.